“Documents.library-ms” is no longer working.
- go to Libraries in Windows Explorer
- right-click whichever folder gives you an error and select Delete
- right-click on the Libraries folder and select Restore Default Libraries
Restore your system using a previous restore point.
Did my solution solve your problem? Leave a reply.
In this post I provide you a step by step guide about
HOW TO delete VPN connection
Your VPN connections are installed in the following location:
Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network Connections
To remove/delete one:
- go to Control Panel
- click the Network and Sharing Center icon
- click Change adapter settings on the left panel
- right-click on the VPN connection and select Delete
Did my HOW TO help you? Leave a reply.