When you try to download the ADT Plugin show the following error message:
Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not be found.
Software being installed: Android Development Tools 15.0.0.v201110251216-213216 (com.android.ide.eclipse.adt.feature.group 15.0.0.v201110251216-213216)
Missing requirement: Android Development Tools 15.0.0.v201110251216-213216 (com.android.ide.eclipse.adt.feature.group 15.0.0.v201110251216-213216) requires ‘org.eclipse.wst.sse.core 0.0.0’ but it could not be found
Right-click on Eclipse.exe file or his shortcut and chose “Run As Administrator” then
- Select Help > Install New Software….
- Click Add, in the top-right corner.
- In the Add Repository dialog that appears, enter “ADT Plugin” for the Name and the following URL for the Location:
- Click OK
- In the Available Software dialog, select the checkbox next to Developer Tools and click Next.
- In the next window, you’ll see a list of the tools to be downloaded. Click Next.
- Read and accept the license agreements, then click Finish.Note: If you get a security warning saying that the authenticity or validity of the software can’t be established, click OK.
- When the installation completes, restart Eclipse.
Did my solution solve your problem?